• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

switzerland offshore hosting services?

Started by Rispotech, May 23, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Rispotech

Good day,

I want to know about the quality of swisslayer.com switzerland offshore services.
My budget is $30/mo. I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account.

Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Ribery

Swisslayer.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend swisslayer.com to you.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I have used many webhosting companies but I feel swisslayer.com to be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used. The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

sankalppatil

I have used many web hosting companies but I feel swisslayer.com be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used. The features are great.