• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Please recommend me low-cost wordpress hosting?

Started by Ribery, May 29, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Ribery

Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
20 gbs of disk space, 800GB of bandwidth, Linux.
What are your views on WPwebhost.com and their wordpress hosting packages?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted web hosts like QHoster.com cPanel web host.
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Emmy

Do you have any other requirements? The hosting services by BGOcloud, which I currently use, include SSD storage, CDN, backups, and other features. In fact, I subscribed for a year and I got a free domain and big discounts as well. You may take a look at their cheap WordPress hosting plans and learn more about what other features they include: https://www.bgocloud.com/wordpress-hosting :)

Hromstek

No doubt, cheap ssd hosting accounts offered by kvchosting.net professionals will meet your specifications.
All in all, my experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their cheap hosting services.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

VERO

Please consider VERO SERVERS and our STANDART hosting plans. We are using LiteSpeed handler for PHP and dedicated CPU/RAM resources, that guarantees speedy Wordpress performance.

Rispotech

My choice for running wordpress blogs is Mechanicweb.com - these guys are the best!
Excellent communication and response times. After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.

sankalppatil

Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
1. 20 lbs of disk space.
2. 800GB of bandwidth.
3. Linux.

viniproject09

Quote from: Ribery on May 29, 2018, 04:18:37 PM
Hey guys,
20 gbs of disk space, 800GB of bandwidth, Linux.
What are your views on WPwebhost.com and their wordpress hosting packages?

Looks like a Niche wordpress hosting provider should be a good. You can try them but make sure you take backups always when trying such providers.
I know a stable provider alphanine.com they are a stable provider too.

Ryan

WHUK is a popular hosting service among small business owners and bloggers. Hence the reason, I'm recommending WHUK for people who want to create their website using WordPress.

Features
  Uptime: >99.99%
    Load Time: 419ms
    Support: 24x7
    Free Daily Backups
   Free Migration

joseph p thompson

These are some web hosting companies that provide wordpress hostings with the best performance and features at an affordable price. you can make your business profitable by using this.
Blue host- fast easy & secure WordPress hosting
Green Geeks – Web hosting –best Eco-friendly hosting
Hostinger-The hosting platform made for you
Dream host-Web hosting for your purpose
Hostgator- Web hosting made easy and affordable
A2 Hosting – Managed WordPress hosting
Wp Engine – Pick a plan that fits your needs
Inmotion- fast, secure, and reliable hosting

techinfo

There are companies like bluehost,hostpapa,kvchosting