• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Server to buy from a reliable provider

Started by Gerich, May 30, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Gerich

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com servers are in my mind and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Kosimo

These mentioned hosts - hostsailor.com and legionbox.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Great hosting companies with great support teams. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.

Hromstek

Take a look at digitalserver.com.mx and their dedicated servers in Mexico.
I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but their team kept me informed about what was going on.
The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Go ahead and give https://www.serverfolio.com/ a try - their work is based on quality.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

They are to provide increased data security their servers come with at least raid 1 protected storage.

Ribery

QHoster.com give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices.
They don't oversell and give you something good for your money.  I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Why not to give Swisslayer.com a try?
Their package prices also amazed me. They are worth every penny.
This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

zhiyang

I think you can take a look at exabytes.com, they are having quite a number of promotion for their product which include Dedicated Server. But you need to apply this Promo Code: valueserver-1. You may click into this link to check out more  http://bit.ly/2KQrQu0

Good Luck!

allikaE