• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Low cost server in Europe

Started by Gerich, May 31, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

Divi WordPress Theme

Gerich

OISssite.com and rackend.com servers were advised me to try and need to know which plan is better to sign up with?

Cheston

Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose hostplay.com offshore servers.
Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. They are honest about any issues arising and explain why issues happen.

Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Emmy

Give us some more details about your projects. There's no way to suggest you a plan without knowing anything about your needs and requirements. :)

Hromstek

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend Okayservers.com and their dedicated hosting packages.
My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with this decent host.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

==>> CentoHost.com is the best host for getting powerful dedicated server packages.
Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface.

onliveserver

Have a look at https://onliveserver.com/ they provide attractive server hosting services at very affordable price with great features and its up time is good n best technical support team is always available for you.

Divi WordPress Theme