Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Inexpensive dedicated server from a right provider  (Read 391 times)

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Inexpensive dedicated server from a right provider
« on: June 06, 2018, 10:01:14 PM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com provide inexpensive dedicated servers on lovely conditions and I wonder which way  is better to follow?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Inexpensive dedicated server from a right provider
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:27:24 PM »
I can';t say anything about the mentioned company but I'd draw your attention to deals from hostingsource.com and suissrack.com.
Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. You can't ask for more.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 08:20:23 PM »
Cheap servers are available from centohost.com and hostingsource.com.
The website and tools are clear and easy to understand. If you need help the support team are always there and are polite, professional, helpful and so very fast!

Offline Essential

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 12:24:34 PM »
If you believe that $29 per month is a good price for the dedicated server -  go ahead and check hostingsource.com. They have good batch of servers at decent price.

Offline Chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 02:03:56 PM »
If you believe that $29 per month is a good price for the dedicated server -  go ahead and check hostingsource.com. They have good batch of servers at decent price.
I have checked their website for plan. $29 is for Dedicated Cloud and I believe this will virtual server on Cloud rather than true dedicated server. Their single CPU Dedicated server plan starts at $75 and that is for desktop grace CPU. This is expensive plan.

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 07:39:37 PM »
You will not regret a thing if you choose kvchosting.net web host. Service is unbelievable.
When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: