• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Inexpensive dedicated server from a right provider

Started by HoipY, June 06, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

HoipY

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com provide inexpensive dedicated servers on lovely conditions and I wonder which way  is better to follow?

Kosimo

I can';t say anything about the mentioned company but I'd draw your attention to deals from hostingsource.com and suissrack.com.
Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. You can't ask for more.

Chris

Quote from: Essential on June 21, 2018, 12:24:34 PM
If you believe that $29 per month is a good price for the dedicated server -  go ahead and check hostingsource.com. They have good batch of servers at decent price.
I have checked their website for plan. $29 is for Dedicated Cloud and I believe this will virtual server on Cloud rather than true dedicated server. Their single CPU Dedicated server plan starts at $75 and that is for desktop grace CPU. This is expensive plan.

Rispotech

You will not regret a thing if you choose kvchosting.net web host. Service is unbelievable.
When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.