• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Please help me to choose VPS host: Libertyvps.net VS Tunedhosting.com

Started by Rispotech, June 26, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

Rispotech

I've found the hosts:
Libertyvps.net and Tunedhosting.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive VPS deals.

I need 60 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Gerich

VPS deals from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com can be good for oyu.
They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that website need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

HoipY

VPS deals from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
The support system is very fast, polite, well-informed.
Prices are low.

Cheston

You will be pleased dealing with Libertyvps.net web host. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad. They mean business and they provide excellent service.

+ get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I've tried a few hosting companies but Libertyvps.net offshore host beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

wtr41

got to say we have been with Rick from tuned hosting for some time now, and are very happy with speed and reliability. But more importantly to us is the support, they bend over backwards to help us with whatever problem we have...