• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap Web Hosting Deals?

Started by Ribery, July 03, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Ribery

Hi guys,
having done a search,
CloudArion.com deals look to be nice. Are they reliable?

Require: 50 gbs of disk space + 2 TB of bandwidth
24/7 helpful technical customer support.

Thinking to use their web hosting services.
Can I rely on them? What hosting provider would you rather choose if you were me?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Web Hosting UK

Currently an offer for first months cpanel, cloud and wordpress hosting at https://web-hosting-uk.com you just pay a penny to confirm your account.
Web Hosting UK - Affordable Web Hosting & Domains since 2012.

Cheston

I'd like to say that CloudArion.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
The 24/7 support help system has always been very helpful. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Emmy

I think the web hosting plans by BGOcloud would be suitable for you. Probably the biggest advantage is that they're using solid state drives, which can help your site reach even better speed. You may take a look at their cheap web hosting services on the following page - https://www.bgocloud.com/hosting/websites-cpanel . There's a plan that includes exactly 50 GB SSD disk space - just as much as you need.  ;)

Hromstek

Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. Cloudarion.com can be trusted.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

In the 8 months I've used cloudarion.com web hosting service, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

brexit

sankalppatil

I think the web hosting plans by BGOcloud would be suitable for you. Probably the biggest advantage is that they're using solid state drives, which can help your site reach even better speed.