Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Need your help in choosing a VPS account  (Read 248 times)

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Need your help in choosing a VPS account
« on: July 05, 2018, 11:03:14 PM »
Limeisp.com and QHoster.com are solid and attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so what's that?
What should I do?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Need your help in choosing a VPS account
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 03:41:58 PM »
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

You can check out kvchosting.net cheap ssd vps hosting packages.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 12:14:39 AM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are nice and trustworthy and they can be suitable for many hosting needs.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 02:41:23 PM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Exmasters.com
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. Check out their VPS hosting accounts.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: