• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

need to buy a shared hosting

Started by Rispotech, July 25, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Rispotech

If you need to buy a shared hosting solution (Linux), what provider would you use?
What can you say about this host:
==> Mechanicweb.com
Their server stability?
Can I trust them? Any true customer hosting reviews, feedbacks about the quality of hosting services they provide?

euro-space

For a decent customer reviews you may check Shopperapproved or Trustpilot websites and then decide signup or not to any particular provider ;)

allikaE

I haven't used the services of Mechanicweb, but I'm very satisfied with the shared hosting plans by BGOcloud. Their uptime has been quite good and the speed is really fast. You may check out their plans on the following page, if you like: https://www.bgocloud.com/hosting/websites-cpanel . And regarding the customer reviews – I usually trust mostly Hostadvice.com. You may check if Mechanicweb has any reviews there.

Ribery

I've been with Mechanicweb.com shared hosting for over 8 months now and I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Mechanicweb.com is GREAT!!!
I always get support via email within a couple of hours, and I rarely experience downtime.
I think that some people are a little cranky and expect a little too much for their money.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

helenruybal

why don't you go for go-daddy for the hosting. From my personnel experience, I recommend you to go with it.

praveenk

I always recommend KTCHost as they are offering web hosting in a very affordable rates with following powerful features.

* SSD Hard drive For BETTER PERFORMANCE
* Softaculous script installer to SAVE TIME
* Website Builder TO BUILD A WEBSITE IN FEW CLICKS
* 24x7 unlimited support instance TO CONCENTRATE ON SALES
* 24x7 Server Monitoring TO AVOID DOWNTIME
* Cloudflare Support TO PROTECT FROM DDOS
* Let's Encrypt SSL Support TO SAVE MONEY
* Remote Backup TO SECURE DATA
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider
█ Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Servers

sankalppatil

Shared hosting services are otherwise called virtual hosting wherein numerous websites are hosted upon a single server. This is a cost-effective solution for owners of small websites. They drive the organizational goals to new heights by lever ageing the power of a shared hosting account.

brexit

In Shared hosting, the provider is generally responsible for managing servers, installing server software, security updates, technical support, and other aspects of the service.
Most servers are based on the Linux operating system and LAMP (software bundle), which is driven by the reliability and security of open source software such as Linux and Apache (the 'L' and 'A' of LAMP). Some providers offer Microsoft Windows-based or FreeBSD-based solutions.
For example, the Plesk control panel is available for two operating systems, Linux and Windows
There are thousands of shared hosting providers in the United States alone.
They range from mom-and-pop shops and small design firms to multimillion-dollar providers with hundreds of thousands of customers.