• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

E-commerce hosting in Switzerland?

Started by Rispotech, July 25, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Rispotech

Hi guys,
having done a search,
Swisslayer.com deals look to be nice. Are they reliable?

Require: 50 gbs of disk space + 2 TB of bandwidth
24/7 helpful technical customer support.

Thinking to use their web hosting services.
Can I rely on them? What hosting provider would you rather choose if you were me?

Ribery

I have been with swisslayer.com for 11 months and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.
I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. The price for their swiss server hosting deals is great.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Luckily I stumbled upon swisslayer.com in a web search for the best mambo/joomla hosting provider.
The things I like about them are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

sankalppatil

E-commerce website hosting is a platform to build an online shopping cart and e-commerce websites. It comes with unique features and functionalities, including SSL, database support, shopping cart, payment processing and stringent security provisions necessary to run and manage a commercial website.

Hromstek

Yes, totally agree that QHoster.com experts will suit your demands. This host has great, timely support.
They will go as far as to recommend other companies and solutions, if what you require is not within their domain of service.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.