• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

suissrack.com vs libertyvps.net

Started by Gerich, July 27, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

Gerich

If you have to choose between suissrack.com and libertyvps.net, which plan would you choose and why?

Ribery

You will make right decision to give Libertyvps.net a try - their offshore hosting services are reliable.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Rispotech

Glad to deal with Libertyvps.net team. Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Their server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.

Cheston

I've always been very happy with Libertyvps.net support - they are quick and friendly and will help you until there is a solution. Very little downtime.
I tend to read small prints when I sign a contract so have never been surprised by the fact that hosting usually costs a little more from the second year on.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

sankalppatil

I've always been very happy with Libertyvps.net support they are quick and friendly and will help you until there is a solution. Very little downtime.

Hromstek

The first time i registered with libertyvps.net it was for a single site of a local newspaper in Netherlands.
I started with the lowest plan they had now i have the higher and i will totally move to their vps services as soon as I reach 100 customers.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.