• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Any good VPS for e-commerce web site?

Started by Ribery, July 31, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

Ribery

Hey guys,
hope you will help me to choose the right web host!

I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer, Linux
Have your ever heard anything about Exmasters.com vps hosting services?
Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common.
Overall, I am happy to recommend them. Exmasters.com is the most professional host.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Rispotech

Exmasters.com team have given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control.
Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

Cheston

Have you already made your final decision? What host did you choose?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

sankalppatil

Exmasters.com team have given me a good hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. It is the best VPS for an e-commerce website.

Hromstek

I initially chose  exmasters.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Jahanzaib

Hostnoc is one of the cheapest and most convenient hosting providers that offer cloud hosting, VPS, VPN and dedicated servers, all packed with numerous features and first-rate cyber security at the most affordable prices.

Dan

I can recommend you Hostpro.com Their technical support help me every time.