• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Choosing a server to hosting an e-shop with

Started by Kosimo, August 07, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

Kosimo

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are in my mind to host an e-shop with. And I hesitate which way is better to follow?

Rispotech

Kvchosting.net is trustworthy hosting provider. Just passed the 30 money back guarantee and have been happy from day one.
For the new user also the online help section is very useful and overall the marketing suite they have is much better than those on offer elsewhere.

Ribery

Support it is the best. And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.
I recommend KVChosting.net to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Been hosting with kvchosting.net for over 2 months now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Their tools are great - this is why I chose kvchosting.net services.
They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from.
In conclusion, I am very pleased! I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

sankalppatil

The server technology that an e-commerce business is using should be carefully considered to not only ensure that the customer-facing website is professional and flawless, but also that the IT infrastructure that supports the site is highly efficient.

Gerich

I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
The support system is very fast, polite, well-informed.

viniproject09

I recommend to make a choice for a VPS with atleast 4-6 GB RAM if you have products in hundred and target using facebook and PPC. In case you have 1000+ products take a 8-12 GB RAM VPS with CDN.
Make sure you backup your shop each day . Order database is very very important.

Quote from: Kosimo on August 07, 2018, 10:52:59 PM
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are in my mind to host an e-shop with. And I hesitate which way is better to follow?

Akshay_M

Choosing the right server to host an e-shop (online store) is a critical decision that can impact the performance, security, and scalability of your online business. Here are some key factors to consider when selecting a server for hosting your e-shop:

Performance:

Opt for a server with sufficient processing power, memory (RAM), and storage resources to handle your e-shop's traffic and database demands. Look for servers with solid-state drives (SSDs) for faster data access.
Scalability:

Choose a hosting solution that allows you to easily scale up resources as your e-shop grows. Cloud hosting or virtual private servers (VPS) offer scalability options to accommodate increased traffic and product listings.
Uptime and Reliability:

Look for hosting providers with a strong uptime track record. Your e-shop should be accessible to customers around the clock. Aim for at least 99.9% uptime.
Security:

Security is crucial for an e-shop, as it deals with customer data and transactions. Ensure the server environment is secure and includes features like SSL certificates, firewalls, and regular security updates.
Geographical Location:

Choose a server location that is geographically close to your target audience. This can improve website loading times and user experience.
Technical Support:

Opt for a hosting provider with reliable and responsive customer support. E-shop issues can arise, and having timely technical assistance is essential.
E-commerce Features:

Some hosting providers offer specialized e-commerce hosting with features tailored to online stores, such as easy integration with popular e-commerce platforms (like WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify), one-click installations, and dedicated IP addresses.
Bandwidth and Data Transfer:

Consider the amount of bandwidth and data transfer offered by the hosting plan. An e-shop with high traffic and frequent product uploads may require more bandwidth.
Backup and Recovery:

Choose a hosting solution that offers regular automated backups and easy recovery options. Backups are crucial to safeguard your e-shop's data.
Cost:

Compare pricing plans from different hosting providers. While cost is a consideration, ensure that you're getting the necessary features and performance for your e-shop's needs.
Managed vs. Unmanaged Hosting:

Managed hosting offers technical assistance, security monitoring, and maintenance, while unmanaged hosting requires you to handle these aspects yourself. Consider your technical expertise and available time when making this decision.
Reviews and Reputation:

Research and read reviews of different hosting providers to get an idea of their reputation and customer satisfaction.
Legal and Compliance Considerations:

Depending on your location and the nature of your e-shop, you might need to consider legal and compliance factors, such as data protection laws and payment card industry standards (PCI DSS).
Before making a final decision, evaluate multiple hosting options, read customer reviews, and consider reaching out to the hosting providers with any questions you have. Your e-shop's success relies on a reliable and efficient hosting environment.

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome is the top choice when it comes to web hosting services. Our hosting options are not only affordable but also the best for everyone. In addition to that, it provides a wide range of web hosting services. Please visit our website if you require any further information.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

KVChosting-

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

m2host

Try out M2Host services. Our web hosting services are perfect for all kinds of websites and beginners. Our web hosting plans are also affordable and loaded with features like 99.99% uptime, choice of operating system, cPanel, etc. For more information, please visit our website.