• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Any good web hosting provider with nice uptime?

Started by Hromstek, April 17, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Hromstek

Hey guys,
I need your help to choose reliable host. I consider these ones:
- Dailyrazor.com
- Hostpapa.com
- Sivehost.com
Require over 20 gbs of disk space, Linux.
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Well, can say that sivehost.com have been totally amazing, and understanding with all my questions and hosting needs.
I started with a shared plan, then moved on to a reseller, without any problems. Billing is also very nice.

Ribery

Their web hosting package lets me start a new project as I iterate over my early development sprints and scale it up as the project nears completion and gains popularity. Once I have gathered a head of steam, sivehost.com top level hosting plans are competitively priced and I haven't had any issues.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Blesta.store

From your list HostPapa, but I recommend either: Gosuhost.com or CrocWeb.com never had issues with either.

Cheston

Try considering Hostforweb.com website hosting deals and their unique features.
USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Mainvps

Windows VPS
Thinking about choosing between dedicated server or our VPS server?
It is a simple decision.
Dedicated servers priced similarly to our VPS packages are slower, less flexible, less reliable and simply the wrong choice.
When you buy VPS you get dedicated server grade ECC RAM, Raid 60 HDD space, ability to revert to snapshot, make backups of whole system image, latest Xeon CPU, RAID controller with its own memory, and a lot more.
Also there are no per hour separate pricing for bandwidth, CPU, windows license, support as it is with many cloud providers. With us, it is ALL INCLUSIVE!

sankalppatil

If you are looking for best-hosting services providers in terms of uptime, support and pricing. A thing you should keep in mind. They provide good plans and features as well but sometimes I think they have support issue other than that they are good.

tonymartin

Quote from: Hromstek on April 17, 2018, 06:18:29 PM
Hey guys,
- Dailyrazor.com
- Hostpapa.com
- Sivehost.com

I would prefer hostpapa, which can fulfill your requirements. Moreover, it will give you 99% uptime, 30-day money back guarantee, 100 GB disk space, free WordPress cache plugin, free domain, and a lot more features as well. So I would recommend using hostpapa as compared to Dailyrazor and Sivehost.

Galintsog

Vultr is a reliable web hosting company with a good uptime, I host my blog on Vultr nearly for a year and it never lets me down.

brexit

I prefer my old fellow https://zomro.net/ for that. It is the best for personal websites hosting and provides a platform to run your website without any external barrier like server overload and low performance of the website.

viniproject09

If you are going for a shared hosting with minimum resources you can look at those providers.

Quote from: Hromstek on April 17, 2018, 06:18:29 PM
Hey guys,
- Dailyrazor.com
- Hostpapa.com
- Sivehost.com

Metanoia

I liked Hostpapa.com the most of all. They're really professionals in their sphere, aren't extremely expensive and have a nice customer support.
What means nothing for you, means everything for me (c)