• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What are your views on hostnamaste.com host?

Started by Rispotech, August 21, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

Rispotech

What can you say about this host:
==> hostnamaste.com
Their server stability?
Can I trust them? Any true customer hosting reviews, feedbacks about the quality of hosting services they provide?

HostNamaste

Quote from: Rispotech on August 21, 2018, 03:47:28 PM
What can you say about this host:
==> hostnamaste.com
Their server stability?
Can I trust them? Any true customer hosting reviews, feedbacks about the quality of hosting services they provide?
Hi,

Thanks for asking about us. We are glad to have you as our customer. We offers the best-in-class fast SSD shared and reseller hosting services for small and big websites. We endeavour to offer our clients the best services at competitive prices. We are using the CloudLinux OS with the LiteSpeed Web Server, which offers the best in class performance compare apache based hosting plans. We also offer free unlimited cPanel migration and will also help you to migrate your WordPress sites. Also, We have World-Class Datacenter locations, you can choose while placing an order: 1) Mumbai / Pune, Maharashtra, India & 2) Los Angeles California, USA.

Please do let me know if you have any question/concern related to our hosting plans. We are available 24/7 though live chat and helpdesk.
HostNamaste.com - A Reliable Indian Hosting Company You Can Trust.

Cheston

Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Very happy with Hostnamaste.com and would not hesitate to recommend them.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

sankalppatil

We are a proudly Indian Hosting provider and offering the fast & reliable hosting facilities with the sincere commitment of quality support, uptime and security with the competitive pricing.

Hromstek

Hey, there is a 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, Hostnamaste.com is the company to go with.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Ribery

Hostnamaste.com may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.
For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Metanoia

It's a good one, they're fast and have a nice customers support. But this hosting service is rather expensive.
What means nothing for you, means everything for me (c)