• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Managed VPS hosting with good unique features?

Started by Ribery, August 28, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

Ribery

Hi guys,
having done a search, I found two web hosts:
- VPSland.com
- Libertyvps.net
- Kvchosting.net
Their deals look to be nice. Are they reliable?

Require: 100 GB of disk space + 4 TB of bandwidth
24/7 helpful technical customer support.

Thinking to use their web hosting services.
Can I rely on them? What hosting provider would you rather choose if you were me?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with kvchosting.net
Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

sankalppatil

I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with kvchosting.net support is a good ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

anju07

--Get fully managed VPS hosting service from eWebGuru with Full root access. When it comes to security features,  eWebGuru VPS hosting outstands all other hosting types and equals with the dedicated server level. All the files hosted in the VPS hosting are inaccessible to other clients who hosted their sites on the same physical server.
features:
Full Root access:
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Crontab
IPv4
IPv6

Hromstek

Wonderful experience with kvchosting.net hosting! This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Owen