• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Choosing a server which is reliable and low cost

Started by HoipY, August 30, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

HoipY

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com have servers which are low cost and reliable and I need to know which server is better to buy to host a forum with?

allikaE

Can you provide some more details about your website, so people here can suggest you the right host and plan for you?

Cheston

I would highly recommend Legionbox.com hosting if you are looking for quality services.
They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Check out these web hosting providers and their feature-packed hosting deals:
1) Inmotionhosting.com
2) Mechanicweb.com
3) Okayservers.com
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

whmcsservices

WHMCS Services - sales (at) whmcsservices.com
WHMCS Addons / Modules

sankalppatil

I think Legionbox.com hosting services are the best. They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend.

Rispotech

Well, Okayservers.com have been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me.
Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues).

yrhost

A platform for organizing and storing website files is called hosting. Hosting companies lease space on the server, giving the website the necessary capacity and guaranteeing that it runs without interruption all day long.

Analyzing a host's technological possibilities is one of the evaluation steps. They must adhere to a web project's specifications. more specifically

• compatibility with a CMS site while hosting
  • adequate disc space and database count;
  • excellent server performance, able to handle the site's anticipated traffic and load;
  • availability of the technological capabilities required for achieving the project's goals
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai

m2host

Try out web hosting services from M2Host. Our site hosting services are reliable and don't cost a lot. The most basic plan we offer for private hosting costs only $59 per month. It comes with control panels like Panel and WHM, an operating system of your choice, a promise of 100% uptime, unlimited bandwidth, and more. Please visit our website to find out more.

FlyPastaMonster

If $56 a month is low-cost for you, try 3v-Hosting. Servers of any configuration and price range from $56 per month in Ukraine, the Netherlands and the USA.