• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

best dedicated hosts?

Started by Cheston, August 31, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

Cheston

I'd like to choose the best dedicated host:
RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 800 GB, CPU: 4 Core , USA - server location
I have already found hostforweb.com web host - their servers look affordable
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I strongly believe that HostForWeb.com is really good web host. One of the best companies I have dealt with in a long time.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

whmcsservices

I best use this guy of 3 year now and no problem at all https://www.limestonenetworks.com/
WHMCS Services - sales (at) whmcsservices.com
WHMCS Addons / Modules

sankalppatil

Best dedicated hosting services are available from QHoster.com. I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies:
1. 24/7 technical support
2. 30-day money-back guarantee
3. Free daily backups and many others.

Rispotech

In the 8 months I've used Hostforweb.com hosting, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

Ribery

You can give hostforweb.com team a try. They have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!