• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Which server would you recommend me to try?

Started by Gerich, September 20, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Gerich

Which server (kvchosting.net or yourlasthost.com) would you recommend me to try?
Want to host a blog.

Ribery

I can highly recommend kvchosting.net ssd web hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
Their uptime is great. Not many features or add-ons for web site (no SQL, at least on my plan, for example).
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

sankalppatil

I can highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD web hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help. Their uptime is great.

Cheston

I have very good success with kvchosting.net ssd web hosting. Their customer service is outstanding...
You know, every time I have ever run into any issues whatsoever, whether it has been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been helpful with payments and kept my services on.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Kosimo

You know kvchosting.net as well as yourlasthost.com are worthwhile.
Your websites run super smooth with no issues, if you ever need to contact them, they always get the problem solved guaranteed in a timely manner.

Hromstek

Excellent Web Host! Kvchosting.net have been the best provider I've run across.
If you are looking for a host, I would recommend them highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

==>> give QHoster.com experts a try. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.