• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Sweden vps deals + discounts & promos?

Started by Ribery, September 25, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Ribery

Hey guys,
hope you will help me to choose the right web host!

I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer, Linux
I've found the host called warez-host.com - their Sweden vps deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.
I highly recommend warez-host.com offshore hosting service along with responsive 24/7 customer support.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Gerich

Hosting.uk and kvchosting.net VPS accounts are provided in a quality webmaster-friendly manner.
They have servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive.

vikmanager

I want to pay your attention on Swiden VPS from vikhost.com. it has friendly support 24x7

Kosimo

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and HostSailor.com are worth your attention.
I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises

Hromstek

Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but Warez-host.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime.
The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I am satisfied with Warez-host.com service. The price for their Sweden VPS packages is great!
Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.

IWSNetworks

Hello Guyz!

We are at Warez-Host Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
All the best :)

Warez-Host.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Reseller Hosting Packages, 20% on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20R to receive 20% lifetime discount - Reseller Hosting
● Use the promo code XmaS20SD to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting
● Use the promo code XmaS15V to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server
● Use the promo code XmaS5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server