• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

need help to choose the right web host

Started by Hromstek, October 11, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Hromstek

I need #1 web host, I would like to get linux hosting plans at.
What can you say about legionbox.com and also digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services?
How are their web hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Steven

Hi, I'm not sure about these company that you mention and with this brief I have no idea which location you're looking for. Because if you choose hosting provider that host at your website major visitors location, it would somehow help on your website surfing speed, your website does not need to route from your server to visitors browser.

But i do can give you a suggestion if location is not an issue for you. This hosting provider having a pretty good server and provide awesome hosting experience. Usonyx, their Cloud SSD VPS only charge SGD20/month for 40GB SSD Disc Space, it is roughly USD14.55/month. Besides that, all of their plans come with 100mbps bandwidth. You may take a look at http://bit.ly/2QFC9o6

Hope it helps!
https://usonyx.net/promo Dedicated Server | Linux SSD VPS | Domain Name | SSL Certificate

globehost

Choose the right web hosting company in India for getting the cheapest Linux hosting plans with top best features & also find the proper technical support. Check here!
https://www.globehost.com/web-hosting

Cheston

Why not to give Cloudarion.com a try? Features are very good... Recommended!
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

pbn786

No idea about them, tested digital ocean they're fine, but if you want low cost then i would suggest try hostic.uk , their servers are better specially for beginners, Their offers start from 1.40$/month with a free domain name registration..

hostitsmart

Are you confused about How to choose a web hosting provider?

• Decide how much hand-holding you'll need.
    Estimate the amount of traffic you expect (and be honest with yourself).
    Understand server types.
    Be wary of unlimited offers.
    Choose a portable content management system to avoid lock-in.
    Own your domain name.

Here I would like to suggest go with Host IT Smart one of the best web hosting provider. check here Host IT Smart plans: https://www.hostitsmart.com/hosting/linux-hosting

Ryan

Webhosting UK is the right choice, if you are looking for any web hosting service. The leading web hosting company offers various types of web hosting plans such as vps hosting, cPanel hosting, WordPress hosting, affordable hosting, reseller hosting etc. The main motto of the company is to provide fast, reliable, simple, and affordable services to its customers. WHUK team provides you 100% uptime and 24x7x365 customer support.

hostitbro

Are you confused about How to choose a web hosting provider?
Decide how much hand-holding you'll need.
Estimate the amount of traffic you expect (and be honest with yourself).
Understand server types.
Be wary of unlimited offers.
Choose a portable content management system to avoid lock-in.
Own your domain name.

Here I would like to suggest go with Host IT Bro one of the best web hosting provider. check here Host IT Bro plans: https://www.hostitbro.in/shared-hosting/
Quote from: Hromstek on October 11, 2018, 01:11:26 PM
I need #1 web host, I would like to get linux hosting plans at.
What can you say about legionbox.com and also digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services?
How are their web hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Emma_Craig

If you are looking for the best web hosting company then you can search on the Google SERP. There are many leading web hosting companies that offer you Cheap and Best Web Hosting servers at a reasonable price.

Tom_Ryan

Features that help to choose the right web host:
Free SSL Certificate
Fast & Reliable
SSD Storage
Secure Email Accounts
cPanel Control Panel
1-Click Installer
Instant Account Setup
Latest PHP & MySQL
Malware Scan and Removal

10GB Hosting

Recordial

I love exmasters.com hosting service - it is the #1 host to run wordpress sites. Recommended!
I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier. My sites are in good hands!

Divya165

If you are looking for the best and right web hosting for your new business, I will suggest Host.co.in will best choice for your business cause one of the best and cheap web hosting providers in India with Free Domain* on cPanel & Windows Plans.

anna01

Before Selecting Web Hosting you should be clear with hosting factors and your Business Requirements. While choosing a hosting company, take your time in understanding all the options. You can save a lot of time if you just be more careful of how you choose your web hosting provider.

ownwebservers1

If you are looking for a web hosting provider for your business, you should exercise caution because the type of hosting services they provide will have a considerable impact on the future success of your online presence. Our company, ownwebservers.com, offers a service that you might be interested in. which is a web hosting company that offers a variety of affordable web hosting services, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers.

Wilsonjacob45

There are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKhost is the right option for you.

Akshay_M

A simple web host is one of the most important factors to consider when you are choosing a hosting company. You will find a wide range of hosting providers that have different features. Some offer free webspace, others charge for it. It all depends on your needs and budget. Various web hosts offer different web plans, from the basic ones to the premium ones. Also, there are a lot of web-based companies out there that provide various packages that you can pick from. But before you go for any web plan, your website must be properly hosted. The best thing to do is to contact the hosting provider and get a good deal. For that, you should ask for an offer. An offer is a price that is offered by the company and that will be the best deal for you. A good hosting plan will not only allow you to use the same server but also include all the features that one needs. If you have to choose between hosting and server support, then you will have a hard time deciding. By choosing the right hosting companies, your site will always be up and running. Always, choose the one that has the minimum amount of downtime.

webhostingworld

It is important to compare the differences between various services and choose which one provides what you are searching for in consideration of your goal.
These are some considerations to make while selecting the finest web hosting services:
•   Uptime: If you don't want your visitors to be kept waiting, always go with a firm that has an uptime of more than 99 percent.
•   Data security: the most critical feature of every website. Because you do not want your data to be hacked.
•   Customer support: While most web hosting companies provide customer support, search for firms that offer 24x7 help to ensure that all of your difficulties are resolved as quickly as possible.
•   Reviews: Always look at what their customers have to say about their service.
•   Bandwidth: If you anticipate a significant volume of traffic, seek a higher bandwidth plan.
If all of these points are kept in mind, you won't fail in choosing the right web hosting provider.

cirrushosting

In order to choice the correct web host for your business you must first assess the level of concert your site will require. If you are building a static website and do not expect too much traffic then you should deliberate a shared hosting plan as this can deal decent performance for low bandwidth websites. The one test with shared hosting is that if you get unsuccessful and end up sharing a server with another site that is taking up too numerous resources then this will adversely impact the performance of your site. On the other hand, if you need more dedicated resources such as bandwidth, cpu and memory but do not want to spend more money on a dedicated server then you should deliberate a virtual private server as it can offer similar performance to a dedicated server at a much lower price.

Another significant point that you must consider before selecting a web hosting package is that the uptime assurance provided by them. You must consider anything less than 99.9% uptime as that would mean that your website will be down for only some hours in a total year.

Last but not the least the client support is another significant point to reflect. You should always query whether you would get good client support or not. See, if the website has a toll free number which is offered for 24 hours or not. Also find out if there is helpline facility accessible through email or chat.
Web Hosting Provider Canada

myresellerhome

Choosing the right web hosting is one of the challenges because you have a lot of options and types available on the market. It has a greater impact on your overall branding and performance of your online business. A good hosting company should have a wide range of features to choose from, including:
-A large number of server locations around the world
-A variety of storage options, including SSD, HDDs and RAIDs
-Fast and reliable network infrastructure
-Unrivaled customer service
-Extensive knowledge of hosting products
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

Virgowhirlpool

Here are a few things to look for when choosing a web hosting service for your business website.

1. Features - Amount of resources provided in the plans like SSD storage, free website builder, SSL certificate, easy to use cPanel, special tools, and others.
2. Website Backup - Free website backups to keep your website data safe and secure.
3. Security Features - Always check what security features your web host provides. Does your web hosting provider offer free SSL Certificates?
4. Customer Support – Having a responsive technical support team is crucial. Check does your web host have Live Chat, phone support, and email?

Hopefully, my answer will definitely give a good way to choose the best web hosting service for your website or blog.

yrhost

Choosing a web hosting provider can feel like a daunting task at times. There are thousands upon thousands of hosts, all claiming to provide the best service. There are, however, a number of criteria you can use to evaluate your options. What will you be doing with your website? The right web host will support the platforms or building tools you need to create the website you want, as well as provide your site with adequate storage, speed, and reliability.
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai

vpscheap

Utilising a VPS hosting service is one of the best means of guaranteeing that. Nevertheless, there are several other clear explanations for opting for cheap VPS hosting providers.

When it comes to hosting, there exist many characteristics you may strive to assess. Collective, these sectors will lend you a reasonable idea of how acceptable the host is for all your necessities. These comprise;

Speed:
The speed of a web server is not similar to the rate of a web page. It is expressive of the integrity of assistance that a web service provides.

Server Uptime:
Uptime implies the ratio of dependability for VPS hosting. It is usually illustrated or assessed as a proportion.

Cost:
In common, expenses have come down where leading technology is pertained to. For hosting, though, you prefer to concentrate slightly on the actual payment of that service. Instead, a cost-benefit calculation will substantiate far more benefits.

Customer Support:
The most crucial area when it appears to VPS hosting is consumer service. No one wants to stay for intervals only to receive a response. Whether feasible, get in touch with the assistance team at the web host on the spot before you are about to sign in for their service.

Security:
While each hosting of VPS is generally additional secure than that of the sharable hosting, there are nonetheless a few discrepancies between VPS distributors.

Backup:
To improve the steadfastness of your site, possessing a reliable backup on the spot is naturally a decent idea. This is an area on which you want assurance from your VPS host in the first place. While various hosting firms offer blockages, they might vary in assistance range.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

yrhost

Everyone is aware that, in a world increasingly dominated by technology, websites are essential to the success of any digital business. Different web hosting services are suited to various projects and commercial requirements.

You must take into account a few important criteria when purchasing a web server for your website:
  • Storage
  • Uptime
  • Monthly Traffic
  • Loading speed
  • Bandwidth
  • Customer Support
  • Payment methods
  • Do a free trial
  • Security
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai