Design and Development > Programming

Web development

<< < (2/2)

Isters:
I guess you need to look at their portfolio and watch the reviews. This way you could make an opinion about it. I would recommend you to learn more closely about the application delivery network platform from here  This would help you to choose the better software developers next time.

RomSh85:
I need an app for my business to stay afloat. So we seem to be on the same search

Madison444:
The choice depends mostly on your needs and goals. Do you want to find a company to work with for permanent cooperation? Or do you need to hire someone to create a site/app for you? If the last one, here you have two options: to address a professional or to do this work by yourself. When decided to transform my Shopify store into a mobile app, I was lucky to discover Pocketfied https://pocketfied.com/. This app builder turned out to be a great solution for me. It is no-code, works offline without reference to the site, automatically updates product information and adds new products when they are posted on the site, is updated automatically. Thus, I saved money and created a beautiful application in a few hours which allows me to work even on the go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version