• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Affordable Linux VPS hosting packages?

Started by Cheston, August 11, 2020, 03:43:26 PM

Cheston

Requirements:
- 200 gbs of disk space, - 2 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering Kvchoisting.net and QHoster.com VPS packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

You will not be disappointed. I give QHoster.com web host out highest recommendation.
It goes above and beyond all other web hosting that I've tried. And I've tried many.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

david007

I'd recommend bodHOST VPS hosting solutions as they are proven to be the best.

I'm very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:

• Amazing up time (99.99%)
  • Cheap price, yet quality hosting
  • Fast server speed
  • One click script installing
  • Lots of other features.

Borabora

My website runs really fast with QHoster.com web host. Its not a html website, but use large database (300gb++).
I recommended and guarantee you will have a peace of mind with this hosting.

vikmanager

Good offer you can get from vikhost.com! This hosting provide a real high quality hosting services. Try it!

Recordial

Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends.
Yep, I'm pleased and satisfied. Kvchosting.net would be a good choice.

vpscheap

Linux is better than Windows because of its performance, security, stability, and cost-effectiveness. In Linux, software updates can be done easily and quickly. Most users prefer cheap Linux VPS hosting over a dedicated or shared network. Linux hosting is better than a shared network, as users are not supposed to suffer from downtime because of another website shared on the same network.

VPSCheap is a top leading hosting company that provides fast reliable affordable and cheap Linux VPS hosting at a reasonable cost.

Their VPS hosting comes with
Pure SSD storage
KVM Virtualization
Modern operating systems
Enterprise grade nodes
Full Root Access
Instant setup
Unmetered network connectivity
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

Rasmusion

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

webhostingworld

WebHostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services at the best prices. You may get started with a Virtual Private Server for as little as $25 per month with their most basic package. In addition to the standard features of a VPS, you'll get a host of extras with this package: free setup, Cpanel/WHM preinstalled, free domain transfer, 1 IP Address, Remote SSH Access, free data migration, 99.9% uptime guarantee, free SSL for life, and more.

Swisshosting

What does the set-up/ installation process entail?
Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS!

m2host

M2Host's Linux VPS hosting is both affordable and reliable. The bare minimum of our plans costs only $30 per month. Services such as Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, a 100% Uptime guarantee, and 24/7 support are all included in this plan. To learn more, check out our site.

myresellerhome

MyResellerhome provides the greatest and most affordable Linux web hosting services. Its basic plan is $59.95. Additional services include unlimited bandwidth, free migration to MyResellerHome, and many more. We encourage you to visit our website for additional details.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

m2host

The best web hosting service is M2Host. Our prices for VPS hosting start at just $30/month. It comes with features like Control Panel - cPanel/WHM, Choice of Operating Systems, and more. Visit our website if you want to learn more.