• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Wordpress blog hosting ... where?

Started by Gerich, December 17, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

Gerich

Where can I hist my Wordpress blog?
Two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and hostround.com, so which way is better to follow?

HoipY

You know hostround.com is not the only company which is good for hositng a Wordpress blog.
Junedataplace.com is also worth trying as plans are full-featured and servers are stable.
Both companies are respectable and solid. The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable  services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

Cheston

I've found kvchosting.net specials: https://www.kvchosting.net/christmas.html
RESELLER & SEO HOSTING - 20% OFF for life - COUPON: COLD18
Enterprise SSD VPS Hosting - 50% OFF for life - COUPON: SNOW18
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I initially picked kvchosting.net for it's pricing and package options and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide.
This host fits all of my requirements (for only a few dollars per month no less!) and more. I recommend this decent web host to others.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I can say that kvchosting.net offer really nice website hosting solutions.
Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Metanoia

Quote from: Rispotech on January 15, 2019, 01:54:09 PM
I can say that kvchosting.net offer really nice website hosting solutions.
Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Is it really so good? I saw so many mentions of it on various resources but personally I've never used it.
What means nothing for you, means everything for me (c)