• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Offshore hosting for my online project in Sweden?

Started by Hromstek, December 07, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Hromstek

Hey guys,
hope you will help me to choose the right offshore web host in Sweden!
I need 100 gbs of HD, 2GB of RAM and 3 TB of data transfer, Linux
Have your ever heard anything about warez-host.com offshore hosting services?
Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Warez-host.com is trustworthy web host. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users (new AND old) all sorts of goodies.
Their Sweden VPS will suit your needs. Use the promo code XmaS15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

Cheston

I have been Warez-host.com customer for 5 months. My site has traffic from Netherlands and also the US.
They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. Control panel has a lot of good software like blog and forum.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

IWSNetworks

Hello Guyz!

We are at Warez-Host Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
All the best :)

Warez-Host.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Reseller Hosting Packages, 20% on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20R to receive 20% lifetime discount - Reseller Hosting
● Use the promo code XmaS20SD to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting
● Use the promo code XmaS15V to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server
● Use the promo code XmaS5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server

Akshay_M

If you want a presence in the web space, your website needs to be hosted. There are a number of ways to do it.

However, if the nature of your business or web content is such that you run the risk of being shut down in your home country, it would be best to consider offshore web hosting.

Why one has to choose the Right Offshore Hosting?

Data Privacy
Flexibility of content
High-Performance Servers
Quick setup
99.9% uptime guaranteed
Swift Support 24x7x36
Facility & Security
Performance Optimized
Quality Committed
Affordable

GiGaPros

Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself.
GiGaPros.com - Premium Services. Unmatched Pricing.