• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

The most reliable hosts in Europe (Netherlands)?

Started by Rispotech, December 13, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

Rispotech

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts in Europe (Netherlands):
75 gbs of disk space, 2 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
24/7 tech support
What are your views on Hostplay.com windows vps hosting packages?

Cheston

Use the promo code XmaS15HP and receive 15% off for all new VPS.

Hostplay.com have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Kosimo

Use deals from hosting.uk and junedataplace.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner. 
Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.

IWSNetworks

Hello Guyz!

We are at HostPlay Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
All the best :)

HostPlay.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20HP to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting

● Use the promo code XmaS15HP to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server

● Use the promo code XmaS5HP to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server

charlestrevino

Ok, I was also looking to learn about hosting.uk deals but there are a few more prominent exchanges out there right now, do you think I should go for the traditional way or the movement.