Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: VPS in Europe with low prices  (Read 480 times)

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
VPS in Europe with low prices
« on: December 21, 2018, 09:59:45 PM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide VPS deals on sweet terms and need to know more about their activity in the Internet, so which company would you sign up with now?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe with low prices
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 01:34:47 PM »
I am impressed with QHoster.com service. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable company. Additionally, I did not purchase the cPanel. With my general knowledge of Linux and help from the support team, I was able to install only what I wanted to meet my PCI compliance.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 01:05:14 PM »
Good web host, they accept lots of payments: WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram.
Recommend QHoster.com cPanel web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 02:18:53 PM »
So far reliability has been great as well. Can't complain about anything. QHoster.com have superb reputation!
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: