Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Shared account to buy ... where from?  (Read 391 times)

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Shared account to buy ... where from?
« on: December 27, 2018, 08:33:35 PM »
I need to know which shared account would you recommend me to use from KVChosting,.net or QHoster.com?
Plans to host a forum.
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Shared account to buy ... where from?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 12:21:06 AM »
Use shared accounts from time-tested companies: hosting.uk and junedataplace.com.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:51:46 PM »
What a world of difference than the web host I had! KVChosting.net support has been nothing but phenomenal.
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 01:14:07 PM »
When I need KVChosting.net support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 01:22:55 PM »
QHoster.com in my opinion is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this. There service is also great!

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 11:48:07 AM »
My VPS is up and running within 24 hours. QHoster.com support reply within seconds.
Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once.

Offline Owen

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 11:49:22 AM »
I think you can try to check that as well at hostingsource.com -  they offer some really good options there.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: