• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Shared account to buy ... where from?

Started by Kosimo, December 27, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Kosimo

I need to know which shared account would you recommend me to use from KVChosting,.net or QHoster.com?
Plans to host a forum.

MilesWeb

Before selecting any hosting company you have to consider the important factors such as Bandwidth, SSD storage, technical support, server uptime and much more. If these USPs fulfill your needs, go with that hosting provider.

Hromstek

What a world of difference than the web host I had! KVChosting.net support has been nothing but phenomenal.
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

When I need KVChosting.net support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

Cheston

QHoster.com in my opinion is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this. There service is also great!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

I think you can try to check that as well at hostingsource.com -  they offer some really good options there.