Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Need your help in choosing a VPS deal  (Read 801 times)

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Need your help in choosing a VPS deal
« on: January 17, 2019, 09:36:50 PM »
QHoster.com and junedataplace.com VPS accounts are full of useful resources and they are great for me and I wonder which way is better to do, what do you think? 
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Need your help in choosing a VPS deal
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 01:35:18 PM »
Make sure to contact them and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast. Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.

I believe Hostforweb.com will be the most suitable option where you order good VPS hosting account.
I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 12:32:03 PM »
I have had no issues with QHoster.com at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 12:48:47 PM »
Been with QHoster.com for 7 months now and they continue to be a great web host. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed.

Offline StayHere

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 12:19:05 PM »
I think that qhoster.com is a good option, since they have a lot of good options within the Europe. From the other hand kvchosting.net is a good option as well, but they are operating on US based servers.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: