Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: hostsailor.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 823 times)

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
hostsailor.com vs legionbox.com
« on: February 02, 2019, 12:06:03 AM »
If you have to choose between hostsailor.com and legionbox.com, which plan would you stick to?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 09:10:51 PM »
Both companies - hostsailor.com and legionbox.com - are trustworthy and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them  and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 12:50:33 PM »
I'm very satisfied with Kvchosting.net ssd web hosting service and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 01:22:55 PM »
I've been using Legionbox.com for a while now. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far they have been the best.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 01:53:10 PM »
HostSailor.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far. The customer service is fantastic.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed, and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: