• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Which plan is good for hosting a blog?

Started by Kosimo, June 18, 2019, 11:44:19 PM

Kosimo

Which plan (KVChosting.net or QHoster.com) is good for hosting a blog?

theroman12

Quote from: Iceman on June 26, 2019, 01:45:03 PM
So far QHoster.com have been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.
Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

Hm, not really. I have never heard about this company. Honestly, normally I am using the same company from where I buy servers or hosting. In my case all my domains are purchased and parked here. I am very happy with the services fastcomet providing. I am dealing with the company for more than 5 years. Highly recommended!

Hromstek

I have a small Joomla web site hosted with Kvchosting.net ssd web host. It was not so easy for me to find such a stable hosting service.
Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Akshay_M

To start a new blog I would start with a free option, either from blogger or wordpress-com. This will give you a platform to get started without any upfront cost and you can shift to a paid hosting or a paid domain later if your blog becomes successful.

Otherwise any web hosting that includes Wordpress as an option is ok and so is a hosting for ghost blog if you prefer that.

Sefoner

I recommend QHoster.com hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online. Thanks.

myresellerhome

Hey there!
In my years of experience as a technical support engineer, I've realized that any hosting provider, no matter how big or small, should have a few essential features, such as;
1. Safety & Reliability
When your website goes down, so does your visitor count. Losing visitors means losing money, members, and reputation. You cannot afford even a brief website outage! Instead, find out how many clients they have (the more, the better), whether they have a guaranteed up-time, check for complaints about them online, and ask other users about their experience.
2. Speed
Nobody loves to wait in line for something they want now or yesterday. Your visitors will leave if your site loads slowly due to a crowded server or a sluggish network. Make it lightning quick. Test the web host's site and some of their clients' sites.
3. Space
Make sure you have adequate space for your website's needs. Get plenty of webspace.
4. Available Bandwidth
Bandwidth is basically what web pages are. They shut down or charge you extra if you have too much traffic or bandwidth. So that no one consumes up all of the server resources. Ensure your new web host permits you to acquire extra bandwidth if needed.
5. Customer Support
If you have an issue with your web host, you need to be able to contact someone quickly. Inquire about their support hours and how simple it is to contact someone.
6. Features & Technology
Make sure your website has all the choices you need. Examine their control panel, authorized sub-domains, programming language support, databases, and if it runs on Windows or Unix.
7. Payment Plans/Pricing
There are exceptions to every rule, but you generally get what you pay for when it comes to web hosting. Watch out for cheap hosting companies that nickel and dime you for standard features on most hosts.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

Wolverine

Hello,

Well, to be honest with you I have never heard about these companies that you are talking about. so I can not confidently say anything about them. but I can definitely get you some suggestions and guide you to the perfect one that will not disappoint you at all.
      The first thing you need to do is compare the plans you want to purchase and the price and make sure that your website's requirements are satisfied. If your site is built on the ASP.NET platform then you can also go with ASP.NET hosting or windows hosting. 

And if you have a blogging website you should go with shared hosting or windows shared hosting based on your platform comfort, I can recommend you to go with AccuWeb hosting that I have personally experienced and it comes with plenty of hosting services and is very reliable and experienced ones. with plenty of additional features according to various plans. you can check out once if you want to.

webhostingworld

Both the alternatives you mentioned are unquestionably the best but if you're looking for a dependable hosting company that can manage all of your hosting needs, our company is worth having a look at. We claim 99.99 percent uptime and 24x7 customer support, as well as SSL certificates, SSD storage, free website creation, free domains, and much more. Furthermore, the packages we host are both inexpensive and dependable.
If you are just at the start of your blogging and are expecting less traffic, you should definitely try shared hosting as it is affordable and reliable for new businesses. Our shared hosting plan starts at as low as $1 per month. Try it out at least once!

myresellerhome

Hey there!
I'm not familiar with KVChosting.net or QHoster.com. Still, I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before picking a firm since many companies just give ticket help, which takes time. Read online reviews.
Choosing the right web hosting plan is one of the challenges because you have a lot of options and types available on the market. In addition, it has a greater impact on the overall branding and performance of your online business.
Consider the following characteristics that a trustworthy and dependable hosting service should supply as well:
1. Uptime
2. The amount of storage space available
3. Bandwidth
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer service
7. Take advantage of a free trial. 
8. Discover extra perks available.
After you've gone through the following checklist, you'll have enough information to choose the finest hosting provider that meets your needs and budget.
Thank you
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

david007

Hi, IF you are looking for hosting a blog than you should go for bodHOST's Managed WordPress Hosting. It starts from $0.99/Month and has best rates with outstanding features.
They have best tech support which works for 24x7 for their customers.

ownwebservers1

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and uunlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
 » Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
 » Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now

BrijeshM

Choose shared hosting plan to host your blogging website.

Swisshosting

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?
Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS!