• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

best web hosting provider ?

Started by Hromstek, February 05, 2019, 01:11:14 PM

Hromstek

I'd like to choose the best web hosting provider with these specs:
HDD: 100 GB, Unmetered traffic
I have already found web host - their hosting accounts look affordable: Dailyrazor.com
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

salmansaleem920

have you tried aws or google or do ? They are the best in world unless you want to host .net Application then azure would be the first choice

Rispotech

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Take your time to look through Hostforweb.com , Mddhosting.com and Cloudarion.com
The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.

allikaE

I can recommend BGOcloud. Their web hosting plans include all the features that are necessary to improve the overall performance of a website. They give SSD storage, backups, CloudFlare CDN, SSL certificates, and many other features. Here are all the plans: https://www.bgocloud.com/hosting/websites-cpanel

Cheston

Can also recommend you to look through Yourlasthost.com website hosting solutions.
I get low cost, good service and no problems. They have been around a while and I like and trust them.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Pocomaster

I will suggest Managed Shared Hosting @ only $0.50 per month provided by hostpoco
https://www.hostpoco.com
██ [US] Free SSD Web Hosting, 50% off on reseller web hosting

Owen

I think such graduation depends on many factors.
If we are talking about VPS services I would mention qhoster.com and asvhost.com as one of the best providers.

AradyaGD

I recommend you Fastcomet and BlueHost, are actually good hosting providers

swaroop

According to me, there are many best web hosting  providers :
*InMotion
*HostingRaja
*HostGator
*Hostinger
*SiteGround
All these above hostings are highly Profesional and secured web hosting providers. In this hostingraja is the best hosting providers in India
Their Web Hosting is Optimized using LiteSpeed Server
Cache Optimized
JS/CSS compression - faster loading
GZIP Compression
Static content - 5x faster
Dynamic file - 10x faster
InBuilt cache
Built-in anti-DDoS
Keepalive Time Out Optimized
PHP up to 3x faster than Apache 
they provide cheap & best web hosting India to our customers in India. they understand that Small companies need a low cost plan, that's why we have come up with an affordable hosting price for our customers. We are one of the best service providers in India.

Ryan

There are some things which you need to consider before using any web hosting service:

1. Performance Speed
2. Page Loading
3. Security
4. Support
5. Customer review

If you are looking web hosting services for your personal website then Web Hosting UK is best web hosting company in UK. Their hosting plans are flexible, and their customer support is one of the best in the industry.

anju

I would recommend eWebGuru, Best web hosting provider in India. web hosting service starts at just $ 14 /month
•99.9% Uptime Guarantee
•Free 24×7/365 Support
•Lowest price in the Industry

HoipY

The best hosting providers are: avansit.com and hostingsource.com.
I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

Akshay_M

Well, whenever it comes to web-hosting, the names that show up first are Apps4Rent, BlueHost, Hostagator, Dreamhost and so on.

And they really deserve to be labeled as the best ones.

For instance, I myself tried out Apps4Rent for one of websites which I created back in 2017 to sell an affiliate product.

And I was quite happy with Apps4Rent.

Their Uptime, to be honest, was excellent and it was around 99.95%

And the page loading speed for my site was also quite fast.

And most importantly, the C-Panel was so easy to manage that it saved me a whole lotta time navigating my website.

Scott Harwood

I have read both positive and negative reviews about their services.

Pros of using their services

• Their plans are low-cost.
  • Many free tools available to help build and manage your website.
  • Many plans to choose from.

Cons of using their services

• It's essential to understand the cancellation policies to avoid additional billing if you opt to move to another web host.
  • Although they promise 99.9% uptime, there are some negative reports about longer periods of site outages.

If you want to buy service from other providers, then you can find it from here.
Scott Harwood
Web Hosting Expert
AccuWebHosting.Com

ed1907

Quote from: Hromstek on February 05, 2019, 01:11:14 PM
I have already found web host - their hosting accounts look affordable: Dailyrazor.com
Quote from: Hromstek on February 05, 2019, 01:11:14 PM
There are many best hosting companies who provides good hosting but I would recommend you my favourite from which I had used their services
1)Hostinger.
2)HostGator.
3)Namecheap.

Amongst these 3 the best provider I liked is Namecheap the reason why I liked name cheap because the name it self says it all the hosting services are very cheap.

stevemark02

DataQuest Digital is the best web hosting provider from Australia. Here you will get affordable price fast, secure and reliable hosting.
DataQuest Digital Pty Ltd, Australia
https://dataquestdigital.com.au

belljohn330

There are a lot of web hosting providers, With my personal experience I suggest you to Contact Elevate For web hosting.
<a href="https://www.elevatetech.com.au/contact/">Contact Elevate</a>

uzairch

I think in your start you must go with the cheap web hosting like the Bluehost, Hostgator they are offering the best packages in the start you can see these packages it may help you to choose.

Lewis-H

Best web hosting services 2020 at a glance:
Bluehost.
HostGator.
InMotion Hosting.
Hostinger.
GoDaddy.
Tsohost.
Wix.
SiteGround.

yrhost

There are a few considerations you should make while looking for a web hosting company. It can be challenging to choose the best service for you with the wide variety available. But if you stick to these straightforward suggestions, you ought to be able to locate the ideal provider for your requirements.

Although price is usually a crucial consideration, it is not the only one. Additionally, you must confirm that the service you select has the capabilities you require. Check to see if the company you're considering offers options like a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Free 24×7/365 Support, Lowest price email accounts or a shopping cart, for instance
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai

pal2599

if you want to find the best Web hosting provider then you first need to know about the qualities that has to be in the best web hosting company.
a good web hosting company provides-
  • 99.90% server uptime
  • control panel
  • wide range of cheap web hosting plans
  • operating system choice
  • security
and I know a web hosting company that offers all these things with their web hosting Servers.
Hostbillo Hosting Solutions is one of the best Web hosting companies that provide a different kinds of web hosting services with all these features. to get more information you can reach out company's official website.

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome offers some of the most reliable and inexpensive web hosting services available; the cost of its most basic plan begins at just $2 a month, and it provides free Cpanel access.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

rankers

I'd suggest you to go with managed cloud hosting provider like Cloudways. You can easily manage 10 sites with $10/mo plan.

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome offers web hosting services that are both the best and the most cheap available. Its most basic plan begins at $2 per month, and in addition to that, free SSl and cpanel are included.

david007

If you're looking for the most excellent and most affordable VPS hosting company in the USA, you must go to bodHOST. Their VPS hosting plan, which includes ample SSD storage, daily backups, and more, is available for just $24.99 per month.

bodHOST offers one of the most affordable hosting services I've seen. In fact, their plans start at $1.09 per month for their Single Shared Hosting plan. Their most expensive plan is their Business Shared Hosting Plan that's just $8.79 per month.

You can save 50% OFF on web hosting - Use promotion code SANTA50.

visit Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

Truehost Cloud

Hey you can check out Truehost for quality web hosting packages
https://truehost.com/web-hosting/ check the platinum hosting
Web Hosting
Domain Registration| Web Hosting| SSLs | VPS
https://truehost.com/

myresellerhome

In terms of quality and price, Myresellerhome is the greatest option for web hosting. The cheapest of its monthly plans costs only $2. In addition to free SSL, unlimited disc space, unlimited bandwidth, and free Cpanel.

allen1992

Hi after testing for few years all type of vps providers i think i will recommend ultahost as a best hosting provider

They have 8+ locations such as vps in USA or VPS in Germany which i usually take it as i am in Germany located

ownwebservers1

The best web hosting provider is OwnWebServers, as it provides everything you need for your website at a great price. Other top web hosting providers to consider include Bluehost

myresellerhome

Web hosting services are provided by myresellerhome, which are both high quality and inexpensive. Unlimited disc space and bandwidth, free SSL, free Cpanel, and free setup are all included in the base $2/month package.