Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Right server for hosting a forum ...  (Read 578 times)

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Right server for hosting a forum ...
« on: March 11, 2019, 10:45:53 PM »
I am in search of a cheap and right server for hosting a forum and I wonder which company suits me the best: legionbox.com or hostingsource.com?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Right server for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 11:54:49 AM »
So far I have no downtime. Hostingsource.com system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 09:40:11 PM »
Want to say that legionbox.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your demands.
KVChosting.net is worth trying because of their top-notch services with high uptime and stable servers.
 Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 09:41:11 PM »
Have a look at servers from yourlasthost.com and hosting.uk.
 Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

Offline serverhosting

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 05:11:14 PM »
I thought Dedicated Server is one of the best solutions for the forum. but if you are looking for a particular location such as Canada then choose Canada Dedicated Server because it comes with the highest level configurations and highly advanced features.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 01:24:08 PM »
It turns out that kvchosting.net web host does an excellent job of hosting my website. Check out their dedicated servers.
They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: