• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Server which is low cost and reliable ...

Started by HoipY, March 20, 2019, 11:20:31 PM

HoipY

Legionbox.com and yourlasthost.com servers are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which company is better to stick to for hosting a personal blog with?

Cheston

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I know several reliable web hosts with nice dedicated servers:
1) HostingSource.com
2) Digitalserver.com.mx
Customer's safety is the main goal for them... compare them and choose the best one.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Can recommend kvchosting.net dedicated hosting packages. It is reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Check out QHoster.com solutions. I have been using their dedicated server hosting service for a long time.. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. Server locations: France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney) and many more.

apindia83

How much traffic are you getting on your website? if its low go for a shared hosting bc it is cheaper and convinent.