• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Server which is low cost and reliable ...

Started by HoipY, March 20, 2019, 11:20:31 PM

HoipY

Legionbox.com and yourlasthost.com servers are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which company is better to stick to for hosting a personal blog with?

Cheston

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I know several reliable web hosts with nice dedicated servers:
1) HostingSource.com
2) Digitalserver.com.mx
Customer's safety is the main goal for them... compare them and choose the best one.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Can recommend kvchosting.net dedicated hosting packages. It is reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Check out QHoster.com solutions. I have been using their dedicated server hosting service for a long time.. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. Server locations: France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney) and many more.

apindia83

How much traffic are you getting on your website? if its low go for a shared hosting bc it is cheaper and convinent.