• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

US web hosting ?

Started by Hromstek, April 03, 2019, 03:09:41 PM

Hromstek

I would like to get 100 gbs of disk space. Linux. Os Commerce support. US server location
Do you know anything about hostingsource.com US web hosting ?
The quality of their web hosting services?
Alternatives please?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Very happy with Dailyrazor.com US web hosting deals and would not hesitate to recommend them.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Gerich

Think of using services from time-tested companies: yourlasthost.com and rockhoster.com.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

apindia83

As an alternative ideastack.in has managed vps plans starts from only 15$  with 4gb ram , 100gb Hd & 2tb bandwidth at us location. 24x7 live support

Cheston

I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
The customer service at HostingSource.com is fantastic.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Akshay_M

Quote from: Hromstek on April 03, 2019, 03:09:41 PM
I would like to get 100 gbs of disk space. Linux. Os Commerce support. US server location
Do you know anything about hostingsource.com US web hosting ?
The quality of their web hosting services?
Alternatives please?

I never heard about Hostingsource but yes i can recommend you Apps4Rent has a hosting provider from New jersey. The quality of their hosting is superb and 24*7 chall/chat/email support for customers.

Regards,
Akshay