• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap server to sign up with ....

Started by HoipY, April 17, 2019, 11:06:08 PM

HoipY

Cheap servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I'd like to know which plan is better to sign up with and why?

Cheston

Top rating to Kvchosting.net from here! The technical support team deserves kudos for their never ending quest to satisfy the customer. Each ticket was responded to in a timely manner which was so quick I was amazed.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Kosimo

Hostround.com and hostingsource.com provide cheap servers on sweet terms.
They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.

Hromstek

I use SSD CLOUD exclusively for my web design business. I recommend all of my clients to use them as well.
Their Wordpress hosting speeds are great and their customer support team is second to none. Highly recommend using them and have not looked back since.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

You will be pleased, kvchosting.net is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support.
Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.

vikmanager

You need to choose hosting with great uptime, low price and professional customer support and this hosting is vikhost. Servers have 1Gbps connection, free setup, Linux/Windows OS and etc.