• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Best choice for me ...

Started by Gerich, February 02, 2021, 11:27:38 PM

Gerich

What's the best choice for me - to have a deal with either asvhost.com or hostingsource.com?

Hromstek

Can suggest looking at Tzulo.com dedicated hosting packages. Awesome support. They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

david007

As an alternative can draw your attention to bodHOST- the price for them is reasonable, features are unique.
It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

• SSD Storage
  • 24x7 Support
  • Managed Servers
  • 99.95% Uptime

HoipY

Try dedicated servers from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net as they are well-balanced and stable as solid as a rock.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

Recordial

Can say that hostingsource.com  is very good hosting provider so far. No issues with viruses or hackers.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.

My Web Sites are always up and run as fast!

Cheston

No doubt, hostingsource.com web host would work fine for your needs, OP. Service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!