Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: How can I move a small business server to the cloud?  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Ryan

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
How can I move a small business server to the cloud?
« on: July 22, 2019, 04:11:48 PM »
I run a small business and wish to know how can I move my business server to Cloud. So, can you help me with the same?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: How can I move a small business server to the cloud?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 11:08:18 PM »
Check out deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
Based on recent and prior interactions with their technical support team, I have been very satisfied with the responses as well as a sincere interest in serving my needs.

Offline DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 04:12:56 PM »
I run a small business and wish to know how can I move my business server to Cloud. So, can you help me with the same?

Assuming that you are asking as an organisation, and not an individual, here are a few things you should look into:

Licenses: Moving to cloud means your business is operating simultaneously from multiple locations (presumably over states or nations). Your existing licenses, therefore, might no longer be applicable. Check into it.

Software Compatibility: Your existing software/workflow solutions might not be compatible with the software powering the remote servers.

Downtime: Moving to cloud means that if the servers are down, then your entire business is stagnant. Make sure you include a clause for downtime compensation from your service provider.

Insurance: Remote servers might undergo damage due to natural/man made disasters. This could stagnate your business either partially or fully. Make sure your servers are insured from every possible threat.

Hope this helps.

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 11:26:59 PM »
Check out deals from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com.
They provide Quality services in timely manner which satisfies the client needs.
Prices are competitive.

Offline lucas21

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 11:45:33 AM »

Assuming that you are asking as an organisation, and not an individual, here are a few things you should look into:

Licenses: Moving to cloud means your business is operating simultaneously from multiple locations (presumably over states or nations). Your existing licenses, therefore, might no longer be applicable. Check into it.

Software Compatibility: Your existing software/workflow solutions might not be compatible with the software powering the remote servers.

Downtime: Moving to cloud means that if the servers are down, then your entire business is stagnant. Make sure you include a clause for downtime compensation from your service provider.

Insurance: Remote servers might undergo damage due to natural/man made disasters. This could stagnate your business either partially or fully. Make sure your servers are insured from every possible threat.

Hope this helps.

Rightly said and covered almost all the points

Offline Dewlance

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 12:59:13 PM »
Cloud is same as shared hosting. You will only end-up paying more.

Better to choose shared, reseller or vps/server instead of cloud.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: