• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Dedicated server to sign up with ...

Started by Kosimo, August 16, 2019, 08:15:59 PM

Kosimo

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are nice for me and need to know which one is the best?

Rispotech

I am also extremely happy with the speed, uptime provided by Hostingsource.com experts and the control panel.
The numerous cPanel industry standard features are provided for all accounts. Any questions you have will be answered promptly when you submit a ticket.

Cheston

I've had outages, but nothing too long. So, can recommend hostunmetered.net managed unmetered servers.
I was down for over an hour once, but they kept me informed about what was going on. Recommended!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I can give Cloudarion.com DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

HoipY

Hostingsource.com and asvhost.com dedicated servers are well-balanced and low cost.
They are generous with the space and bandwidth at very relaxing prices.

Kosimo

Thanks for all your r4eplies, dudes.
I still don'5t know which plan is the best for hosting a forum - either hostingsource.com or asvhost.com?

vikmanager

Renting dedicated server from vikhost.com, you get fast and reliable server, with great uptime,  responsive tech support and 1Gbps connection.