• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS to buy ...

Started by HoipY, November 05, 2019, 09:50:57 PM

HoipY

Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and kvchosting.net, which plan is the best for hosting a forum? 

Cheston

Give kvchosting.net a try. Support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Kosimo

Use VPS accounts from reliable providers: rockhoster.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

Hromstek

I really recommend Exmasters.com new brand VPS hosting deals. Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I would recommend Cloudarion.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!