• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Unable to run two MVC project in same website

Started by Chris, October 30, 2019, 05:15:05 PM

Chris

I am trying to host two projects in one hosting server. My both projects are on Asp.net MVC. First project is running successfully. After that i created new folder and added another project and when i am accessing doing / i am getting this type of error. I have already made the CustomErrors Mode = Off

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Kailash

Solution is mentioned in the description. You will need to convert your second folder as application folder (virtual directory) from IIS.