• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Uninstall cPanel from server

Started by Chris, October 30, 2019, 05:18:48 PM

Chris

I want to remove cPanel from my CentOS Linux server. I tried searching on how to uninstall cPanel but I didn't get any documentation. Can someone guide me to remove cPanel from my Linux server?

Kailash

When we install cPanel, it also makes changes in default operating system files as well. Hence there is no way you can uninstall it. You should rebuild your server or migrate it to other server.

jacobwallace

CPanel cannot be uninstalled, unfortunately. Services, daemons, and built binaries are notoriously difficult to delete. I'd suggest reloading the OS and then starting over.

kumkum

If you have installed cpanel on  your Centos server then it not possible to uninstall it.
Is better to rebuild your server.

etechsupport

For this, you need to talk to your web host provider, he will help you out. But if you need any outsourced web host support provider then, you can go for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best- outsourced web host support providers in the current market. 
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

Akshay_M

Login to your Web Host Manager(WHM). Type 'terminate' in the WHM search (on the left). Under the Account Functions section, click Terminate Accounts. Select the Remove button to the right of the account you want to delete