Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: VPS to buy ...  (Read 334 times)

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
VPS to buy ...
« on: November 05, 2019, 09:50:57 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and kvchosting.net, which plan is the best for hosting a forum? 
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: VPS to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 02:18:10 PM »
Give kvchosting.net a try. Support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless.

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 11:49:47 PM »
Use VPS accounts from reliable providers: rockhoster.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 02:38:52 PM »
Personally I like kvchosting.net service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 08:12:54 PM »
VPS account from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com can be suitable for you.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 01:31:17 PM »
I really recommend Exmasters.com new brand VPS hosting deals. Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: