• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Shared plan to sign up with ...

Started by Kosimo, November 11, 2019, 11:31:02 PM

Kosimo

Shared plans from avansit.com and kvchosting.net are nice for me and I have to make a right choice, so which way should I go?

Hromstek

I would like to say that kvchosting.net support team respond quickly to my support tickets, and keep introducing cool new services and add-ons.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Quote from: Kosimo on November 11, 2019, 11:31:02 PM
Shared plans from avansit.com and kvchosting.net are nice for me and I have to make a right choice, so which way should I go?

Very pleased that I stumbled on to kvchosting.net SSD web hosting service. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.

Cheston

I moved to Kvchosting.net after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host. Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!