• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What are TOP Mexico e-commerce web hosts?

Started by Rispotech, November 25, 2019, 02:59:31 PM

Rispotech

What are TOP Mexico e-commerce web hosts?
I've found the hosts called digitalserver.com.mx - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

Gerich

Use servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com.
Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.

Cheston

I know only the one TOP Mexico web host - it is digitalserver.com.mx - It's one of the best providers.
Their support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

HoipY

TOP hosts are: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

Hromstek

I love the plans and how your space and bandwidth increases each month. Digitalserver.com.mx keep improving their plans. and unlike many other hosts.. these improvements are applied to new and existing customers. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.