• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?

Started by Hromstek, December 16, 2019, 02:00:33 PM

Hromstek

Requirements:
- 3000 gbs of disk space, - 40 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support, cPanel
I am considering hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting packages and also reg .com domains (3 domains).
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I Saved Big on Hostingsource.com WEB Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans. Steady so, dudes!

Gerich

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are the best.
Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what's going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

Cheston

Very straight web hosting provider, I'm very satisfied and I'm convincing friends to make the move too. Give Hostingsource.com a try.
Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help. Their uptime is great.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Scott Harwood

Do you have a preference for the location of the server?
So, I can help you to find out such hosting providers, who have powerful dedicated servers for that location.
Scott Harwood
Web Hosting Expert
AccuWebHosting.Com