• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

I would like to get Linux VPS hosting account

Started by Hromstek, December 16, 2019, 06:51:59 PM

Hromstek

I would like to get web hosting. Linux.
+ need to register .com, .org domains (2 domains).
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com VPS hosting services ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

==>> Check VPSget.com VPS deals out. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

HoipY

QHoster.com as well as hosting.uk VPS accounts are good enough to sign up with.
So affordable and support is great. I don't know why anyone would host with anyone else!.

Scott Harwood

Honestly, I can't say anything about the services of Rockhoster.com because I never used it. But I suggest that you can visit The Web Hosting Dir. You can find genuine reviews about many web hosting companies. Check it out here
Scott Harwood
Web Hosting Expert
AccuWebHosting.Com

Cheston

I transferred my domain once I realized that Rockhoster.com is a good web host, I didn't realize what I was missing.
Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

vpscheap

VPSCheap is one of the best and cheap Linux VPS hosting providers, they offer fast reliable cheap Linux VPS hosting at an affordable price.

Their Linux VPS hosting plan comes with Custom Enterprise-grade hardware, Scalable on demand, without any downtime, Full Root Access, 30 day money guarantee and much more.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

m2host

M2Host has reliable and affordable web hosting rates. It costs $30 a month to run a VPS with us. It comes with free setup, free transfer, and customer service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can check out our website to find out more about us.